Embrace the beautiful colors of fall in your jewelry by using this October Leaves Color Palette. Whether you enjoy using stone, seed beads, or Swarovski Crystal beads, this color palette serves as the perfect inspiration for color coordinating your fall jewelry line. We’ve matched the colors shown with the associated gemstone and Swarovski Crystal beads we offer at jbcbeads.com below this photo.
Dark Purple / Burgundy
- Swarovski Crystal Amethyst Beads
- Swarovski Crystal Amethyst Satin Beads
- Swarovski Crystal Padparadscha Satin
- Swarovski Crystal Dark Red Coral
Orange / Rust
- Swarovski Crystal Hyacinth
- Swarovski Crystal Hyacinth Satin
- Swarovski Crystal Fire Opal
- Swarovski Crystal Chili Pepper
- Swarovski Crystal Sun
- Swarovski Crystal Light Topaz
- Swarovski Crystal Citrine
- Swarovski Crystal Olivine
- Swarovski Crystal Light Olivine
- Swarovski Crystal Khaki
Create a gorgeous pair of crystal drop earrings in just two simple steps!
Using add-a-bead sterling silver hoop earrings, we will create a simple yet stunning pair of earrings that you can customize with any other Swarovski Crystal® beads or pendants. Each package of earrings contains 20 hoops (10 pairs of earrings) so feel free to create a variety of different designs using this simple tutorial.
- Swarovski Crystal Pendants:
- Ear Wires:
- STEP 1: Take one of your hoop earrings and hold the hoop with both hands, allowing the loop to face up towards the ceiling. Gently open the earring like a jump ring (DO NOT pull apart the hoop or you will risk destroying the circular shape of the earring) and slide one of your crystal pendants onto the hoop, FOIL SIDE first. Repeat the same step with your other crystal pendant and earring hoop.
- STEP 2: Now that your crystals are on the earring hoops, you need to bend the open end of the hoop up so that the earrings can close. To do this, grab your flat nose pliers and place them directly on the open end, and create a 90 degree angle with at least 5mm of hoop.
That’s it! For more DIY beading and jewelry making, visit our Pinterest page and follow @jbcbeads on Instagram!
Click here to return to jbcbeads.com